Saturday, May 8, 2021

My Strength To Live Life Roots In My Land: 1st Place Winner in Photo Essay Contest May 08, 2021 at 08:47AM

Out of Town Blog
My Strength To Live Life Roots In My Land: 1st Place Winner in Photo Essay Contest

Sunset in Romblon by Eisley Josh Gregorio

Eisley Josh Gregorio emerged as the 1st place winner in the Photo Essay Contest organized by ASCCA-Romblon. His breathtaking and incredible photos captured the three major traditional lifestyles of Romblon that are still alive and thriving today–marble making, copra production, and fishing. But more than that, he was able to show them in their raw […]

My Strength To Live Life Roots In My Land: 1st Place Winner in Photo Essay Contest
Eisley Josh Gregorio
Out of Town Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

a_amrutiya@yahoo.co.in